Rage Against The Machine - The Battle Of Los Angeles album mp3
The Battle of Los Angeles is the third studio album by American rock band Rage Against the Machine, released on November 2, 1999 by Epic Records. The album was nominated at the 43rd Annual Grammy Awards for Best Rock Album. The album was recognized by both Time and Rolling Stone magazines as the best album of 1999. Voice of the Voiceless", a song referring to Mumia Abu Jamal, references a letter written by Mao Zedong, called "A Single Spark Can Start a Prairie Fire.
Rage against the machine - The Battle Of Los Angeles (1999). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Album · 1999 · 12 Songs. Unwilling to go out with a whimper, Rage Against the Machine treated their final album (Renegades is a posthumous collection of cover songs) like Custer's Last Stand - with guitars blazing instead of guns and a headstrong Zach de la Rocha leading the charge as if it might be his last, from the lawnmower lashings of "Testify" to the claustrophobic and caustic closer.
This album is pure unadulterated semen. And Rage Against The Machine is best band. Best: Testify, Guerilla Radio, Calm Like a Bomb, Mic Check, Sleep Now In The Fire, Born of a Broken Man, Born as Ghosts, Maria, New Millenium Homes, Ashes in The Fall, War Within a Breath. Weakest: Voice of the Voiceless. 75. With a few more miss steps and not much change to their overall sound, The Battle of Los Angeles lacks some of the punch that the other two records before was packed with. But there are still plenty of great tracks on here.
Los Angeles, Che speaks again, We would rather hear it from your own mouth. An album is, after all, supposed to be auditory, he adds pointedly. You clear your throat, since it appears the Sahara Desert exported all its aridity into your mouth, and attempt to speak with a level tone. Well, Battl. an I call you Battle now" I’m proud to tell you that you are the new Worst (Studio) Album by Rage Against The Machine. Welcome to the team! You grin and extend your hand.
Fusion Rage Against The Machine. Lista de los grupos Fusion Rage Against The Machine The Battle of Los Angeles. Data de aparición 02 Noviembre 1999.
Renegades (Rage Against the Machine album). Renegades is the fourth studio album by American rock band Rage Against the Machine (RATM), released on December 5, 2000 by Epic Records, almost two months after their breakup. The album consists of covers of songs by artists such as Bruce Springsteen, Bob Dylan, Minor Threat, Eric B. & Rakim, EPMD, MC5, The Rolling Stones, Cypress Hill, and Devo.
This album has an average beat per minute of 117 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 83/172 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Tracklist The Battle of Los Angeles. BPM Profile The Battle of Los Angeles. Album starts at 117BPM, ends at 98BPM (-19), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Rage Against the Machine. Rage Against the Machine. Get the Tempo of more than 6 Million songs.
|A3||Calm Like A Bomb||4:59|
|A5||Sleep Now In The Fire||3:25|
|A6||Born Of A Broken Man||4:41|
|B7||Born As Ghosts||3:22|
|B9||Voice Of The Voiceless||2:32|
|B10||New Millennium Homes||3:45|
|B11||Ashes In The Fall||4:37|
|B12||War Within A Breath||3:37|
- Distributed By – Sony (Türkiye) Müzik ve Sanat A.S. – SM 5908
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Epic
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Recorded At – A&M Studios
- Recorded At – Royaltone Studios
- Recorded At – Silent Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Southern Tracks
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Recorded At – Westlake Audio
- Mixed At – A&M Studios
- Mixed At – Royaltone Studios
- Mixed At – Silent Sound Studios
- Mixed At – Southern Tracks
- Mixed At – Sunset Sound
- Mixed At – Westlake Audio
- Mastered At – A&M Mastering Studios
- Manufactured By – Sony Music
- Published By – Sony/ATV Songs LLC
- Published By – Retribution Music
- Art Direction – Aimée Macauley, Rage Against The Machine
- Artwork [The Street Phantom] – Joey Krebs
- Bass – Y.tim.K.
- Co-producer – Rage Against The Machine
- Coordinator [Production] – Cheryl Mondello, Erin Haley
- Drums – Brad Wilk
- Edited By [Digitally Edited By] – Andrew Garver
- Engineer [2Nd Engineer At Southern Tracks] – Ryan Williams
- Engineer [Additional] – Russ Fowler, Sugar D
- Guitar – Tom Morello
- Mastered By – Stephen Marcussen
- Photography By [Additional] – Steven Tirona
- Photography By [Band Photo] – Danny Clinch
- Photography By [Inside Photography] – eye cue
- Producer, Mixed By – Brendan O'Brien
- Recorded By – Nick Didia
- Recorded By [Assistant At A&M Studios], Mixed By [Assistant At A&M Studios] – German Villacorta
- Recorded By [Assistant At Royalstone Studios], Mixed By [Assistant At Royalstone Studios] – Roger Sommers
- Recorded By [Assistant At Silent Sound Studios], Mixed By [Assistant At Silent Sound Studios] – Kevin Lively
- Recorded By [Assistant At Southern Tracks], Mixed By [Assistant At Southern Tracks] – Karl Egsieker
- Recorded By [Assistant At Sunset Sound], Mixed By [Assistant At Sunset Sound] – Kevin Dean, Monique Mizrahi
- Recorded By [Assistant At Westlake Audio], Mixed By [Assistant At Westlake Audio] – "Atom"*, Michael Parnin
- Vocals, Lyrics By – Zack de La Rocha
- Written-By, Arranged By – Brad Wilk, TIM.COM, Tom Morello, Zack de La Rocha
NotesRecorded & mixed at A&M Studios, Hollywood, CA; Royaltone Studios, North Hollywood, CA; Silent Sound Studios, Atlanta, GA; Southern Tracks, Atlanta, GA; Sunset Sound, Los Angeles, CA; Westlake Audio, Los Angeles, CA.
Mastered at A&M Mastering Studios, Hollywood, CA.
All sounds made by guitar, bass, drums and vocals.
© 1999 Sony Music Entertainment Inc./℗ 1999 Sony Music Entertainment Inc./"Epic" Registered Trademark.
"Sony (Türkiye) Müzik ve Sanat A.S.
P.K. 487 Beyoğlu 80050 İstanbul."
No track durations given on release.
Inlay card with details and lyrics.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 5 099749 199347
- Label Code: LC 00199
|491993 2, EPC 491993 2, 4919932000||Rage Against The Machine||The Battle Of Los Angeles (CD, Album)||Epic, Epic, Epic||491993 2, EPC 491993 2, 4919932000||Europe||1999|
|EK 69630||Rage Against The Machine||The Battle Of Los Angeles (CD, Album)||Epic||EK 69630||US||1999|
|EK 69630||Rage Against The Machine||The Battle Of Los Angeles (CD, Album)||Epic||EK 69630||Canada||1999|
|KPAMC-A 197||Rage Against The Machine||The Battle Of Los Angeles (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||K.P.A. Records||KPAMC-A 197||Russia||1999|
|EPC 491993 1, 4919931000||Rage Against The Machine||The Battle Of Los Angeles (LP, Album)||Epic, Epic||EPC 491993 1, 4919931000||Europe||1999|