Band Name Ron Sexsmith. Album Name Blue Boy. Type Album. Erscheinungsdatum 05 Juni 2001. Labels Interscope Records. Musik GenreFolk Rock. Mitglieder die dieses Album besitzen0. 3. Don't Ask Why. 4. Foolproof.
Ron Sexsmith – Blue Boy. Label: Linus Entertainment – 2 70001. Format: CD, Album, HDCD. Songwriter – Ronald Eldon Sexsmith (tracks: 1 to 10, 12 to 14). Tambourine, Percussion, Percussion, Loops – Patrick Earle. Vocals, Guitar, Piano – Ron Sexsmith. Recorded and mixed at Room and Board, Nashville TN.
Ron Sexsmith is the second album and major label debut album of Canadian singer-songwriter Ron Sexsmith, released in 1995. The album's liner notes feature a dedication to Harry Nilsson. Secret Heart" – 3:16. There's a Rhythm" – 3:11. Words We Never Use" – 3:04. Summer Blowin' Town" – 2:19. Lebanon, Tennessee" – 2:58. Speaking with the Angel" – 3:38. In Place of You" – 3:34. Heart with No Companion" – 3:10. Several Miles" – 3:40. From a Few Streets Over" – 2:43
Blue Boy is the fifth studio album from Canadian singer-songwriter Ron Sexsmith. It was recorded in Nashville, and was produced by Steve Earle and his partner Ray Kennedy as the "Twangtrust. It includes a cover of the Kyp Harness song "Thumbelina Farewell. All songs by Ronald Eldon Sexsmith except where noted.
Because of Wiseman's busy schedule, work on the album stretched out over several years, overlapping the birth of Sexsmith's second child, Evelyne, in 1989. Ron Sexsmith (album). Ron Sexsmith is the second album and major label debut album of Canadian singer-songwriter Ron Sexsmith, released in 1995.
Blue Boy. Gatefold, Import, Gatefold. Ron Sexsmith Format: Vinyl. Blue Boy. "Please retry".
2001 studio album by Ron Sexsmith. Blue Boy is the fifth studio album from Canadian singer-songwriter Ron Sexsmith.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|3||Don't Ask Why||2:58|
|5||Tell Me Again||2:35|
|6||Just My Heart Talkin'||2:21|
|7||Not Too Big||3:20|
|8||Miracle In Itself||2:47|
Backing Vocals – Ana Egge
|10||Never Been Done||2:52|
Written-By – Kyp Harness
|13||Keep In Mind||3:09|
- Distributed By – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Art Direction, Design, Layout – A Man Called Wrycraft
- Bass, Organ – Brad Jones
- Bouzouki, Guitar [Additional], Other [History Lessons] – Steve Earle
- Cover, Illustration – Ron Sexsmith
- Drums, Percussion, Cello, Vocals – Don Kerr
- Harmonium, Guitar [Additional], Chimes – Ray Kennedy
- Mastered By – Hank Williams
- Other [Production Coordinator] – Elisa Sanders
- Photography By – Anna Karpinski
- Producer – Ray Kennedy , Steve Earle
- Recorded By [Assisted] – Patrick Earle
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Ray Kennedy
- Saxophone – Jim Hoke
- Songwriter – Ronald Eldon Sexsmith* (tracks: 1 to 10, 12 to 14)
- Tambourine, Percussion [Sandpaper Block], Percussion [Trash Can], Loops – Patrick Earle
- Trumpet – Kami Lyle
- Vocals, Guitar, Piano – Ron Sexsmith
NotesRecorded and mixed at Room and Board, Nashville TN.
Mastered at Mastermix, Nashville TN.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 803057000128
|COOKCD 214||Ron Sexsmith||Blue Boy (CD, Album)||Cooking Vinyl||COOKCD 214||UK||2001|
|MOVLP488||Ron Sexsmith||Blue Boy (LP, Album, Gat)||Music On Vinyl||MOVLP488||Netherlands||2012|
|COOKCD 214||Ron Sexsmith||Blue Boy (CD, Album)||Cooking Vinyl||COOKCD 214||Australia||2001|
|SCCD 7||Ron Sexsmith||Blue Boy (CD, Album)||Sound Circus||SCCD 7||Japan||2001|
|COOK CD 214||Ron Sexsmith||Blue Boy (CD, Album)||Cooking Vinyl, Spinart Records||COOK CD 214||US||2001|